"delibes" in a sentence
- The music was arranged by Prosper Pascal and L�o Delibes.
- Claude Delibes said Thursday, calling the experience " very emotional ."
- The book inspired the 1883 opera " Lakm� " by L�o Delibes.
- In 1956 his son Juan Delibes was born.
- Delibes'" Lakme,"
- In the following year the " Meeting with Miguel Delibes " was held in Madrid.
- In the year of 1884, he studied composition with L�o Delibes and Gabriel Faur�.
- L�o Delibes's " Lakm� " appeared during that season as well.
- Jennifer Brody and Heather Mullin began and ended with duets : ebullient Purcell, languorous Delibes.
- Delibes'" Lakme " and Handel's " Tamerlano ."
What is the meaning of delibes and how to define delibes in English? delibes meaning, what does delibes mean in a sentence? delibes meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.