deadweight loss meaning
"deadweight loss" in a sentence
The costs to society created by an inefficiency in the market.
- This deadweight loss is a form of economic inefficiency that must be taken into account when policies are designed and implemented
- These are deadweight losses and decrease a monopolist's profits.
- The deadweight loss can then be interpreted as the minimum lump sum.
- With the status quo income tax, deadweight loss exists.
- Production is also decreased, further decreasing social welfare by creating a deadweight loss.
- Not enough to knock us back into recession, but a significant deadweight loss ."
- He considered this exploitation to be deadweight loss, meaning a failure to reach efficiency.
- Becker's insight was to recognize that deadweight losses put a brake on predation.
- This includes the gained producer surplus, the deadweight loss, and the tax revenue.
- This is a net social loss and is called " deadweight loss ".
What is the meaning of deadweight loss and how to define deadweight loss in English? deadweight loss meaning, what does deadweight loss mean in a sentence? deadweight loss meaning
，deadweight loss definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.