Synonyms of "daybreak""daybreak" in a sentence
- The fields are stirring with life before daybreak.
- At daybreak the farmer rose and fed the horses and cows.
- He heaved and tossed about till daybreak.
- We will leave at daybreak.
- The wind blew hard all night but let up at daybreak.
- Regularly at daybreak they drive their herds to the pasture.
- At daybreak the wind became pretty strong again, but was capricious.
- It was daybreak before fitzpiers and suke damson re-entered little hintock.
- At daybreak the men from the tribe appeared on the rocks overlooking the shore.
- On foot, you could reach the border by daybreak
What is the meaning of daybreak and how to define daybreak in English? daybreak meaning, what does daybreak mean in a sentence? daybreak meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.