damage area meaning
"damage area" in a sentence
(*) In naval mine warfare, the plan area around a minesweeper inside which a mine explosion is likely to interrupt operations.
- Unlike organic coatings small damage area need no touch up
- Textile fabrics-burning behaviour-the 45 test determination of damaged area and ignition times
- Textile fabrics . burning behaviour . the 45 test determination of damaged area and ignition times
- They are using adult stem cells extracted from patients'bone marrow to generate new tissue in damaged areas
- The seismic design is an important procedure during the tank design, specially for highly seismic damage area
- Most of the newborn cells die, but some successfully migrate to the damaged area and have been reported to become adult neurons
- Stuss and shammi's most humorless patients had a damaged area in the frontal lobe known as the medial ventral prefrontal cortex
- Automatic protect for damaged areas galvanized coatings corrode preferentially to steel, providing cathodic or sacrificial protection to small areas of steel exposed damage
- Over-seed the damaged areas at the end of August.
- President Clinton is scheduled to visit some damaged areas on Wednesday.
What is the meaning of damage area and how to define damage area in English? damage area meaning, what does damage area mean in a sentence? damage area meaning
，damage area definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.