cross current meaning
A current that flows in the opposite direction from some other current.
- The stock market was buffetted by a number of cross currents.
- It was another day of cross currents in the financial markets Monday.
- The economy continues to be buffeted by strong cross currents,
- Sometimes they are bound to collide, creating cross currents.
- Cross Currents Gallery : The Handwoven Home, 86 N . Main St.
- Right now, there are lots of cross currents.
- Using paddles, men struggled to steer the crafts through the cross currents.
- In setting policy, the Fed confronted unusually strong cross currents in the economy.
- It is important that these cross currents continue.
- Gordimer responded in an article in Cross Currents.
- "cross current" meaning in Chinese: 串扰电流
- "cross current" meaning in Japanese: 横流｛おうりゅう｝
- "cross current" meaning in Korean: noun, 역류, 대립하는 경향
- "cross current" meaning in Russian: уравнительный ток
- "cross current" meaning in French: homicide parfait au terme de la loi
What is the meaning of cross current and how to define cross current in English? cross current meaning, what does cross current mean in a sentence? cross current meaning，cross current definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.