coronavirus infections meaning
Virus diseases caused by the CORONAVIRUS genus. Some specifics include transmissible enteritis of turkeys (ENTERITIS,TRANSMISSIBLE,OF TURKEYS); FELINE INFECTIOUS PERITONITIS; and transmissible gastroenteritis of swine (GASTROENTERITIS,TRANSMISSIBLE,OF SWINE).
- Felin coronavirus infections are therefore sialic acid dependant.
- It's not a case fatality rate for coronavirus infection, " he said.
- The severe problems we are seeing right now might represent a very small minority of the coronavirus infections,
- Currently her lab is using a mouse model to test the function and inhibition of certain proteases involved in coronavirus infection.
- Definitive diagnosis of an enteric coronavirus infection is achieved by performing electron microscopy or an ELISA on a faecal or tissue sample.
- Two deaths in the United Arab Emirates and the UK reported from novel coronavirus infection; there have been 17 cases with 11 deaths to date.
- An ahead-of-print dispatch for the journal " Emerging Infectious Diseases " records research showing the coronavirus infection in dromedary camel calves and adults, 99 . 9 % matching to the genomes of human clade B MERS-CoV.
- Several diseases, like Rat Coronavirus Infection ( RCI ), Sendai virus, and Murine Respiratory Mycoplasmosis ( MRM, " Mycoplasma pulmonis " ), are prevalent simply because their highly contagious natures work in tandem with the way rats are kept in laboratories, pet stores, and by breeders.
What is the meaning of coronavirus infections and how to define coronavirus infections in English? coronavirus infections meaning, what does coronavirus infections mean in a sentence? coronavirus infections meaning，coronavirus infections definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.