Synonyms of "coprolalia""coprolalia" in a sentence
- Steven's coprolalia is no longer evident at school.
- However, coprolalia is actually a relatively rare symptom of Tourette's.
- This is called coprolalia, and it affects about one in four of those with Tourette.
- Yet just a small minority of people have coprolalia, and I am not among them.
- Mihok says the biggest misconception about Tourette's Syndrome is about vocal tics, called coprolalia.
- Coprolalia is not unique to tic disorders; it is also a rare symptom of other neurological disorders.
- Compulsive behaviors also occur, including aggressiveness, vomiting, spitting, and coprolalia ( involuntary swearing ).
- Coprolalia, the compulsion to say obscene words, affects only 20 percent of people with Tourette's.
- The phrases uttered by a person with coprolalia do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the person.
- :Sounds a bit like coprolalia, though I have no idea if it can work exactly that way.
What is the meaning of coprolalia and how to define coprolalia in English? coprolalia meaning, what does coprolalia mean in a sentence? coprolalia meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.