contour line meaning
Synonyms of "contour line""contour line" in a sentence
- Noun: contour line
- A line drawn on a map connecting points of equal height
Derived forms: contour lines
Type of: isometric, isometric line
Encyclopedia: Contour line
A line on a map or drawing representing points of equal elevation on the ground.
(*) A line on a map or chart connecting points of equal elevation.
- There is a close correlation between contour lines and lithology.
- The outline is taken as that of the contour line defining its base.
- The indifference curve may be compared with a contour line on a map.
- Care must be taken to distinguish artistically drawn form lines from accurately surveyed contour lines.
- Bright areas reveal undeflected or stationary nodal regions while contour lines trace out areas of constant vibrational amplitude.
- Such contour lines can be drawn for any structural surface, regular or irregular(e. g. bedding planes, faults, unconformities, dykes, veins or intrusions).
- contour lines recognition from scanned topographic maps
- Calculation of coal hill volume by using contour line method
- A preliminary analysis on the contour line to enter into wto
- On the use of pictures in contour lines in primary school teaching
What is the meaning of contour line and how to define contour line in English? contour line meaning, what does contour line mean in a sentence? contour line meaning
，contour line definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.