computing device meaning
- Numerous, casually accessible, often invisible computing devices
- Analogy computing device
- Is a functional unit within a computing device that interprets and executes instructions
- Finding alternative technologies that can further shrink computing devices is crucial to maintaining technological progress
- Introduces the . net framework-based, hardware-independent environment for running applications on resource-constrained computing devices
- As the next revolutionary advancement of the internet, xml web services will become the fundamental structure that links together all computing devices
- The unit is a combination of sensors and a computing device.
- In addition to traditional computing devices, McKeel leverages tablet technology.
- A refined approach also incorporates specific features of the computing devices.
- Goldilocks would have had no end of criticism for portable computing devices.
What is the meaning of computing device and how to define computing device in English? computing device meaning, what does computing device mean in a sentence? computing device meaning，computing device definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.