"computers" in a sentence
(CSNET) The networking organisation which combined with BITNET to form CREN.
- The computer triggers a "conflict alert."
- Maybe computer science would do the trick.
- computers can even write out prescriptions.
- Her job has something to do with computers.
- The computer might not support online working.
- That can easily be implemented on computers.
- computer methods may then be used to advantage.
- She is an executive in a computer company.
- A computer can digest all this,
- Such a mini computer will now be described.
What is the meaning of computers and how to define computers in English? computers meaning, what does computers mean in a sentence? computers meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.