- A complete analysis of the compartmentation of hydrolases is difficult to achieve.
- Fire resisting construction and compartmentation in common parts
- For example, the improvement extent of the ability of na + compartmentation was less
- Prevention of cross-contamination by minimizing air turbulences and setting proper compartmentation
- The engine room compartmentation was an improvement over the C and D classes.
- Unfortunately, the US usage is " compartmented " or " compartmentation ".
- My proposal would be to rename the " compartmentalization " article to " compartmentation ".
- The disambiguation page on compartmentalization would also need to change the intelligence-related link to compartmentation.
- During construction, the builder reconfigured " New York " s boiler arrangement for tighter compartmentation.
- The Leopard 2's design follows the concept of compartmentation; possible sources of fire or explosions have been moved away from the crew.
- More examples： 1 2
What is the meaning of compartmentation and how to define compartmentation in English? compartmentation meaning, what does compartmentation mean in a sentence? compartmentation meaning，compartmentation definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.