- The windows vista operating system is more compartmentalised, so bits can easily be upgraded
- So as to compartmentalise at least part to the buoyant volume.
- The gardens are compartmentalised and divided into themes : Egypt, China, etc.
- The locomotive body was compartmentalised, with side doors and a sliding roof allowing access.
- The Burj Khalifa is highly compartmentalised.
- The Oxford Bar retains its original compartmentalised form, which many other local bars have lost.
- The engine was compartmentalised from the crew, and the turret structure included forward and rear firing machine guns.
- The kitchen contains an operable, wood burning stove, sink and a large, old, compartmentalised fridge.
- Webb preferred something else, however : a mixture of natural styles combining old-fashioned formality and compartmentalised gardens.
- The flat compartmentalised ceiling is a more restrained version of that of the church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli, Venice.
What is the meaning of compartmentalise and how to define compartmentalise in English? compartmentalise meaning, what does compartmentalise mean in a sentence? compartmentalise meaning，compartmentalise definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.