Synonyms of "compartmental""compartmental" in a sentence
- A simple deterministic ( compartmental ) model was formulated in this paper.
- Where C ( t ) is the concentration ( see compartmental models.
- For more information, see Compartmental models in epidemiology.
- For peripheral operations, eight Compartmental Directions were created.
- It is of a unique compartmental brutalism architecture.
- The commonest assumption in compartmental modeling is that material in a homogeneous compartment behaves exponentially.
- Similar methods have been used to study the spread of epidemics ( see Compartmental models in epidemiology ).
- This Permanent Register Number will be useful to the candidates for writing the examinations under compartmental system in future.
- A new testing platforms based on multi-compartmental perfused systems have gained a remarkable interest in pharmacology and toxicology.
- Compartmental models that categorize host population into groups such as susceptible, infected, and recovered ( SIR ) are commonly used.
What is the meaning of compartmental and how to define compartmental in English? compartmental meaning, what does compartmental mean in a sentence? compartmental meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.