Synonyms of "colloidal""colloidal" in a sentence
- Viruses are colloidal particles.
- colloidal particles are bombarded by molecules of the dispersion medium.
- A substantial portion of the solution is aggregated to form units of colloidal size.
- Soap does not often occur as a colloidal suspension except in laundry waste.
- One case is that of tiny dust particles or colloidal particles suspended in a fluid.
- A sol that consists of solid particles suspended in a liquid is a colloidal suspension.
- A foam is a colloidal system in which gas bubbles are dispersed in a liquid or solid.
- Frictional behavior is modified by colloidal silica or starch deposition.
- Clays are produced by mechanical and chemical weathering and primarily colloidal in size.
- colloidal particles are formed in considerable amounts in hard-rock drilling and blasting operation.
What is the meaning of colloidal and how to define colloidal in English? colloidal meaning, what does colloidal mean in a sentence? colloidal meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.