chemical chain meaning
"chemical chain" in a sentence
- The rupture launches a chemical chain reaction that often culminates with a big blood clot.
- In 1913 the German chemist Max Bodenstein first put forth the idea of chemical chain reactions.
- Morowitz advanced the idea by making detailed calculations about the chemical chain of events needed to make life possible.
- This can be accomplished by applying dry chemical or halogenated agents that interrupt the chemical chain reaction and stop flaming.
- At high temperatures, organobromine compounds readily convert to free bromine atoms, a process that stops free radical chemical chain reactions.
- It was understood that chemical chain reactions were responsible for exponentially increasing rates in reactions, such as produced in chemical explosions.
- With this research, he contributed to the understanding in light-induced chemical chain reactions and thus contributed to the photochemistry.
- After several days, the bacteria create a chemical chain reaction producing a mineral that binds the sand together into a brick.
- The new free radical can then pull an electron off the next molecule, and a chemical chain reaction of radical production occurs.
- As soon as you disturb garlic by removing the peel and bruising or piercing it, chemical chain reactions begin that trigger healthful properties.
What is the meaning of chemical chain and how to define chemical chain in English? chemical chain meaning, what does chemical chain mean in a sentence? chemical chain meaning
，chemical chain definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.