cell communications meaning
- Sarin is a nerve agent that disrupts nerve cell communication.
- These data highlight the importance of GFAP for cell-cell communication.
- It may play a role in cell-to-cell communication.
- This is not a scientifically recognized method of cell communication.
- This mechanism would eventually be used for cell-cell communication in animals
- Some cell cell communication requires direct cell cell contact.
- Li speculates that EMF spikes could cause miscarriages by subtly disrupting cell-to-cell communication.
- In June 2012, " Cell Communication and Signaling " received its first impact factor.
- N-acyl amides are primarily involved in cell-to-cell communication in biological systems.
- But in Charlotte County, " cell communication still presents somewhat of a problem, " Swank said.
What is the meaning of cell communications and how to define cell communications in English? cell communications meaning, what does cell communications mean in a sentence? cell communications meaning，cell communications definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.