cell cleavage meaning
"cell cleavage" in a sentence
The fission of a CELL. Cytokinesis,when the CYTOPLASM of a cell is divided,occurs after CELL NUCLEUS division is complete.
- "Xenopus " membrane polarity is established with the first cell cleavage.
- This enabled detailed, quantitative studies of the process of cell cleavage ( cytokinesis ).
- In contrast, the amphioxus and vertebrates show cell determination relatively late in development and cell cleavage is indeterminate.
- Based on this work, Dan proposed the novel idea that cell cleavage is driven directly by elongation of the mitotic spindle.
- For a number of cell cleavages ( the specific number depends on the type of organism ) all the cells of an embryo will be morphologically and developmentally equivalent.
What is the meaning of cell cleavage and how to define cell cleavage in English? cell cleavage meaning, what does cell cleavage mean in a sentence? cell cleavage meaning
，cell cleavage definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.