cell adhesion meaning
"cell adhesion" in a sentence
Adherence of cells to surfaces or to other cells.
- Another area of current interest concerns the possible role of cell surface glycoproteins in cell adhesion.
- Effects of motif rgd-containing small peptides on cell adhesion
- Analysis of hepg2 cells adhesion by piezoelectric cell-based sensor chip
- Cadherin mediated cell cell adhesion
- Prokaryotic expression of neural cell adhesion molecule l1-ig and its function
- Liver cell adhesion molecule, lcam
- Structure and action of neural cell adhesion molecules in nervous system
- Study progress in cell adhesion molecule and the pathogenesy of coronary heart disease
- Effect of cell adhesion on vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation
- The effects of xueshuanxinmaining on cell adhesion molecules in dyslipidemia patients
What is the meaning of cell adhesion and how to define cell adhesion in English? cell adhesion meaning, what does cell adhesion mean in a sentence? cell adhesion meaning
，cell adhesion definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.