cd4 count meaning
"cd4 count" in a sentence
The number of CD4-POSITIVE T-LYMPHOCYTES per unit volume of BLOOD. Determination requires the use of a fluorescence-activated flow cytometer.
- Viral load monitoring detects treatment failure earlier than cd4 count
- He carried the diagnosis of aids and had cd4 count of 100 per cubic milimeter
- The patients started with CD4 counts ranging between 100 and 500.
- However, it was effective in patients with higher CD4 counts.
- A normal CD4 count is around 1, 500.
- CD4 counts increased the most among those getting the high dose of 3TC.
- Any improvement in the CD4 count indicates a heightened ability to fight disease.
- The CD4 count is a standard measurement of the progression of the AIDS virus.
- Viral load testing provides more information about the efficacy for therapy than CD4 counts.
- A normal CD4 count can range from 500 cells / mm3 to 1000 cells / mm3.
What is the meaning of cd4 count and how to define cd4 count in English? cd4 count meaning, what does cd4 count mean in a sentence? cd4 count meaning
，cd4 count definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.