"cattery" in a sentence
- Noun: cattery
- A place for breeding or boarding cats
Derived forms: catteries
n pl -ter·ies : a place for the breeding, raising, or care of cats
- We are the first cattery import & breed " pixie-bob "-- the " big foot " in hong kong
- Promote the proper way of admiring & caring of cats & dogs . welcome to our cattery to play with the cats & dogs
- Veterinary practices and a boarding cattery are among the local businesses.
- Storrs House Farm has operated a boarding cattery for many years.
- But the breeds at the cattery are no ordinary either.
- Sandford hosts several businesses, including some farms and a boarding cattery.
- None were ever registered under the Lund name from the Sig Tim Hil Cattery.
- Try to take the pet out of the immediate kennel or cattery area if possible.
- A cattery exists at Brandlesholme Hall Farm.
- The community has an active church, a hand-made pottery business and a boarding cattery.
What is the meaning of cattery and how to define cattery in English? cattery meaning, what does cattery mean in a sentence? cattery meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.