"casemated" in a sentence
- Casemated guns mounted in the hull had between of armor plate.
- Castle Williams was the first casemated battery in the United States.
- She then turned her attention to a two-gun casemated battery.
- Battery Milliken was casemated for protection against air attack during the war.
- The castle entrance was defended by a low casemated tower and a barbican.
- Hurst was equipped with new heavy, RML guns in heavily protected casemated positions.
- No partitions separated the casemated guns, nor was there any armor between the guns.
- A proposal to turn it into a casemated fort was dropped for being too expensive.
- Secondary armament included ten 8 . 8 cm SK L / 35 guns, also casemated.
- After World War I coastal guns were usually casemated for protection or covered with camouflage for concealment.
What is the meaning of casemated and how to define casemated in English? casemated meaning, what does casemated mean in a sentence? casemated meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.