"casemate" in a sentence
- The casemate carriage has a lower profile than the barbette carriages.
- The Casemate d'Esch is operated by the same organization.
- Both the belt and casemate armor were backed by of wood.
- The transverse bulkheads on either end of the casemate were thick.
- Two of the 15 cm guns were removed from their casemate positions.
- The casemate guns were protected by 160 180 mm thick armor plating.
- Fortifications included a casemate wall and a four-room city gate.
- Inside the casemate, the guns were housed in one continuous deck.
- The upper section of the casemate had thinner armor, at thick.
- The casemate guns were protected with 140 mm of armor.
What is the meaning of casemate and how to define casemate in English? casemate meaning, what does casemate mean in a sentence? casemate meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.