—see LACTOBACILLUS CASEI FACTOR
- Assessment of potential probiotic properties of l . casei
- Folic acid casei medium
- Isolation and identification of lactobacillus casei from natural fermented meat products
- Fermentation properties of 4 strains of lactobacillus casei isolated from traditionally home-made koumiss in inner mongolian of china
- Results indicate that lactobacillus casei possesses probiotic properties and can be used as oral vaccine carrier to deliver heterologous antigen
- Weya enim tam plumbi quam lane lini sepi casei ponderabunt xiiii . petras.
- Casu marzu goes beyond typical cheese fly " Piophila casei ".
- Defensis or Immunitas ( s ) and more recently as L . casei Danone.
- It is brought goalkeeper Florea Birta _ u free of contract after the disband of Casei Armatei C�mpulung Moldovenesc.
- Since 1994, " L . casei " based yogurts have become a common product in West European supermarkets.
What is the meaning of casei and how to define casei in English? casei meaning, what does casei mean in a sentence? casei meaning，casei definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.