cartridge clip meaning
Synonyms of "cartridge clip""cartridge clip" in a sentence
- Davis said the gunman dropped a cartridge clip and was trying to load another one.
- What is important is to know whether you are part of this cartridge clip, or not.
- Tom then had put the rifles cartridge clip into his pocket, believing that he had disarmed her.
- The objects later were found to be five . 90-caliber guns, seven cartridge clips and several bullets, police said.
- David Carey Jr . was asleep when one of his roommates took the cartridge clip out of a 9mm pistol and began waving it around.
- Curved AK-47 cartridge clips lay carefully stacked in fours on a series of seven plastic tarps laid out in the dust behind the car.
- It is a bolt action five cartridge clip loading shoulder weapon . it is 44 . 87 inches long and weighs approximately 8 . 69 pounds.
- Eight or nine spent cartridge clips _ each capable of containing 10 to 15 rounds _ were found in the school, as were numerous shotgun shells.
- Instead of a belt or box magazine, the Type 11 was designed to hold up to six of the same cartridge clips used on the Type 38 rifle.
- No matter that the gun in " Gun " isn't a revolver, but with only six weeks to impress viewers, " Gun " had better make sure there are no more blanks in its cartridge clip.
What is the meaning of cartridge clip and how to define cartridge clip in English? cartridge clip meaning, what does cartridge clip mean in a sentence? cartridge clip meaning
，cartridge clip definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.