cartridge belt meaning
Synonyms of "cartridge belt""cartridge belt" in a sentence
- Camouflage prints and cartridge belts, now deemed inappropriate, were sent to the scrapheap
- The cartridge belt that had slipped down his legs.
- Wyatt had trouble remounting his horse because his cartridge belt had slipped down his legs.
- Wyatt had trouble remounting his horse because his cartridge belt had slipped down around his legs.
- The pictured soldier is dressed in civilian clothing, but is wearing a leather cartridge belt.
- There are also military uniforms of various nations, caps, bayonets, medals, and cartridge belts.
- Bhindranwale himself always kept a revolver and wore a cartridge belt; he encouraged his followers to be armed.
- Two of the police are loaded down with revolvers, knives and cartridge belts, and resemble walking aresenals.
- His cartridge belt was stolen Iraqi equipment, bearing the distinctive eagle insignia of a nation he is sworn to fight.
- However, in the original, the cartridge belt is attached to the canvas, an idea of Jae's.
What is the meaning of cartridge belt and how to define cartridge belt in English? cartridge belt meaning, what does cartridge belt mean in a sentence? cartridge belt meaning
，cartridge belt definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.