Synonyms of "cartouche""cartouche" in a sentence
- Noun: cartouche kaa(r)'toosh
- A cartridge (usually with paper casing)
Type of: cartridge
An ornamental tablet often inscribed or decorated, and framed with elaborate scroll-like carving.2.
A modillion of curved form.3.
In Egyptian hieroglyphics and derivatives, a frame around the Pharaoh's name.
- The reading and translation of his cartouche name is also disputed.
- Venus, Jean-Paul Belmondo s love in the Cartouche.
- Senebkay's name was found inscribed inside a royal cartouche.
- In it we are probably witnessing the invention of the Philadelphia cartouche.
- Many featured little shield or cartouche areas to be monogrammed.
- On the crest of the cartouche, the canon ejects its ball.
- In addition, several alabaster vases bearing Unas'cartouche are known.
- cartouche representing the audience of William Adams with the Shogun.
- He also noted a cartouche on the sixth cylinder of the column.
- On the shrine sits between two angels another inscription cartouche.
What is the meaning of cartouche and how to define cartouche in English? cartouche meaning, what does cartouche mean in a sentence? cartouche meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.