Synonyms of "cartouch""cartouch" in a sentence
- Various cartouches show hounds roaring to get started on the hunt.
- This table template produces a single cartouches for an Egyptian name.
- The cartouches formed phrases, with primary phrases overlapping subordinate phrases.
- The cartouches in the garlands typically depict religious or mythological themes.
- Cartouches ( scrolled ovals ) separate the first and second stories.
- The ceiling has studded bands, strapwork cartouches and a broad frieze.
- The columns support plaster beams decorated with faces, starbursts and cartouches.
- Several other compound cartouches can be found in this chamber.
- He also started as a designer sketching cartouches, garlands and tendrils.
- All " chequerboard " carpets have borders with cartouches and lobed medallions.
What is the meaning of cartouch and how to define cartouch in English? cartouch meaning, what does cartouch mean in a sentence? cartouch meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.