carrying costs meaning
Costs that increase with increases in the level of investment in current assets.
- carrying cost rate
- The decline in sales has left us with huge inventories and the carrying cost is now putting a heavy burden on us
- Saves on inventory carrying costs with efficient monitoring and reporting systems maximizes stock availability by giving automatic notification of low stock items
- It is possible that Datum could incur additional inventory carrying costs.
- It is sometimes referred to as a carrying cost of money.
- Balance the saving for buying in quantity against carrying costs.
- F ) Finished goods with a carrying cost of $ 138, 500
- We will save on inventory carrying costs.
- For HUD, the legal fees and carrying costs of the homes continue to mount.
- The longer it takes to dispose of these assets the higher the carrying cost will be.
- "carrying costs" meaning in Chinese: 仓储费用
- "carrying costs" meaning in Russian: издержки на транспортировку, текущие затраты
What is the meaning of carrying costs and how to define carrying costs in English? carrying costs meaning, what does carrying costs mean in a sentence? carrying costs meaning，carrying costs definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.