canine distemper viruses meaning
- Laboratory animal-method for examination of canine distemper virus
- The rinderpest virus ( RPV ) was closely related to the measles and canine distemper viruses.
- Hexane extracts of " Plumbago zeylanica " have shown activity against canine distemper virus.
- Canine distemper virus from domesticated dogs apparently killed a significant fraction of seal populations in Antarctica and Siberia.
- Bears in North America are sometimes infected by a " Morbillivirus " similar to the canine distemper virus.
- Canine distemper virus tends to orient its infection towards the epithelial, and central nervous systems, and optic nerves.
- Canine distemper virus identified as an endangered subspecies with a wild population below 500 animals . " mBio"
- Tops on their RNA list are myxoviruses, including influenza, and morbilliviruses, including the species-jumping canine distemper virus.
- This suggests persistence of canine distemper virus in the Caspian seal population over a span of several years or repeated spillover from the same terrestrial reservoir.
- Sequences from the examination showed that canine distemper virus, which is part of the genus " Morbillivirus ", was the primary cause of death.
- More examples： 1 2
What is the meaning of canine distemper viruses and how to define canine distemper viruses in English? canine distemper viruses meaning, what does canine distemper viruses mean in a sentence? canine distemper viruses meaning，canine distemper viruses definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.