canine adenovirus meaning
- canine adenovirus type 2, cav
- Construction and identification of recombinant canine adenovirus type 2 expressing exogenous rabies glycoprotein
- Two types of canine adenoviruses are well known, type 1 and 2.
- Kennel cough can also be caused by canine adenovirus-2 or canine parainfluenza virus or a combination of pathogens.
- Type 1 infection can also cause respiratory and eye infections . " Canine adenovirus 2 " ( CAdV-2 ) is one of the potential causes of kennel cough.
What is the meaning of canine adenovirus and how to define canine adenovirus in English? canine adenovirus meaning, what does canine adenovirus mean in a sentence? canine adenovirus meaning，canine adenovirus definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.