by the bye meaning
Synonyms of "by the bye""by the bye" in a sentence
- "by the bye, what became of the baby ? " said cass
- Janet, by the bye, it was you who made me the offer
- by the bye, how have you got on with your new pupil this morning
- by the bye
- by the bye, there s one of that kidney who has taken the name-where have i heard of him
- Thant, by the bye, made the first cut, but not the second.
- After that, the Jets play the Cardinals in Arizona, followed by the bye week.
- :: By the bye,'jargoning'is also a noun, though presumably archaic.
- He says he was helped by the bye week, and now he gets an extra day between games.
- By the bye week, they had a 4 & ndash; 2 record after defeating the Buffalo Bills in week 6.
What is the meaning of by the bye and how to define by the bye in English? by the bye meaning, what does by the bye mean in a sentence? by the bye meaning
，by the bye definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.