by coincidence meaning
"by coincidence" in a sentence
- [American idiom]
by an accidental and strange similarity; by an unplanned pair of similar events or occurrences.
• We just happened to be in the same place at the same time by coincidence.
• By coincidence, the circus was in town when I was there. I'm glad because I love circuses.
by an accidental and strange similarity; by an unplanned pairing of events or occurrences.
We just happened to be in the same place at the same time by coincidence.
By coincidence, the circus was in town when I was there. I'm glad because I love circuses.
- by coincidence or other wise, the largest channel is exposed in the beaver divide escarpment.
- by coincidence, we arrived here at the same time
- That kind of luck is not real and only happens by coincidence
- The fact is that whether by coincidence or conscious effort, the similarities between bryant and jordan's mannerisms are unmistakable
- By coincidence, an archeologist named Phil Born was working with Bailey
- Quite by coincidence, Interior killed the casino within three months.
- It made me wonder if this was just happening by coincidence,
- By coincidence, once I saw the whole thing take place.
- Psychologist describe this as " conditioning by coincidence ."
- By coincidence, Weber had received a similar guitar on consignment.
What is the meaning of by coincidence and how to define by coincidence in English? by coincidence meaning, what does by coincidence mean in a sentence? by coincidence meaning
，by coincidence definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.