[ bə:n ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "burn""burn" in a sentence
- Exposed burns of face are easily affected.
- burn the old paint off before the door.
- It is better to marry than to burn.
- The soup is very hot . do not burn your mouth.
- We ran out of coal, and had to burn wood.
- He died of the burns he received in the fire.
- He uses all his genius to burn that money.
- Treatment of electrical burns is palliative.
- Hot coffee can give first-degree burns.
- Put some of this cream on that burn.
- "burn" meaning in Chinese: 短语和例子 burn 1 (burnt ，burned burnt, burned) vt. 1.烧；点(烛、...
- "burn" meaning in Japanese: １burn n. やけど; 燃えること. 【動詞＋】 ◆The explosion gave him burns i...
- "burn" meaning in Korean: vt, vi, noun, 태우다, 그슬리다, 불에데다, 화끈거리다, 흥분하다, 열중하다, 내리 쬐다, 볕...
- "burn" meaning in Russian: 1) ожог; обожженное место Ex: burn ointment мазь от ожогов...
- "burn" meaning in Arabic: n. سفع, احتراق, حرق, غدير
- "burn" meaning in French: n. brûlure; allumage; combustion; poussée (fusée); riviè...