- bromodeoxyuridine resistant cells are obtained by a similar procedure.
- And because of the presence of the bromodeoxyuridine markers in the DNA, the conclusions are absolutely credible.
- Hoechst 33342 and 33258 are quenched by bromodeoxyuridine ( BrdU ), which is commonly used to detect dividing cells.
- The effects of bromodeoxyuridine on cell differentiation ( conversion of a primitive cell into a more specialized cell ) were also analyzed.
- Strategies involving combing recently replicated DNA typically involve incorporating modified nucleotides ( such as BrdU, bromodeoxyuridine ) into the nascent DNA, then fluorescently detecting it.
- In the label-retention assay, the goal is to mark'immortal'or parental DNA strands with a DNA label such as tritiated thymidine or bromodeoxyuridine ( BrdU ).
- In the Princeton study, Gould and her team injected monkeys with a compound called bromodeoxyuridine, or BRDU, that is taken up by cells in the process of making new cells.
- Thus, a cell lacking TK is resistant to bromodeoxyuridine ( BrdU ) and a cell lacking HGPRT is resistant to 6-thioguanine ( 6-TG ) and 8-azaguanine.
- In a range of between three weeks and two years before their deaths, the patients _ ages 55 to 70, in both early and advanced stages of the disease _ were given injections of bromodeoxyuridine ( BrdU ), a chemical marker, or tracer to help determine later what was happening in the hippocampus.
What is the meaning of bromodeoxyuridine and how to define bromodeoxyuridine in English? bromodeoxyuridine meaning, what does bromodeoxyuridine mean in a sentence? bromodeoxyuridine meaning，bromodeoxyuridine definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.