"bromocriptine" in a sentence
n : a polypeptide alkaloid C32H40BrN5O5 that is a derivative of ergot and mimics the activity of dopamine in selectively inhibiting prolactin secretion
- The effect of bromocriptine on ovulation induced by gonadotropin releasing hormone in women with hyperprolactinemia
- Bromocriptine treatment should not be interrupted without consulting a qualified endocrinologist.
- The medication bromocriptine can reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms within 24 hours.
- Bromocriptine acts in a completely different manner to the other treatments mentioned above.
- Bromocriptine is only prescribed in cases of overproduction of prolactin ( hyperprolactinemia ).
- Patients with prolactinoma treated with bromocriptine or cabergoline may also take oral contraceptives.
- These include doxorubicin, ergotamine preparations, lithium, methotrexate, cyclosporin and bromocriptine.
- Goepel and Pahnke and other authors recommend performing surgeries only with concomitant bromocriptine treatment.
- Widely known for nearly 20 years, bromocriptine is used in treating Parkinson's disease.
- Dietary protein restriction and the use of selegiline hydrochloride and bromocriptine may also temporarily improve motor fluctuations.
What is the meaning of bromocriptine and how to define bromocriptine in English? bromocriptine meaning, what does bromocriptine mean in a sentence? bromocriptine meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.