"bromoacetone" in a sentence
also brom·ac·e·tone n : a colorless lacrimatory not very stable liquid compound C3H5OBr
- Bromoacetone is prepared by combining bromine and acetone, with catalytic acid.
- "' Bromoacetone "'is an organic compound with the formula 3 CCH 2.
- Hydroxyacetone is commercially available but may be also be synthesized on a laboratory scale by a substitution reaction on bromoacetone.
- Remarkably, ketone halogenation also occurs in biological systems, particularly in marine alga, where dibromoacetaldehyde, bromoacetone, 1, l, l-tribromoacetone, and other related compounds have been found.
- The position alpha to the carbonyl group in a ketone is easily halogenated, due to the ability to form an mono-bromination of acetone, carried out under either acidic or basic conditions, to give bromoacetone:
What is the meaning of bromoacetone and how to define bromoacetone in English? bromoacetone meaning, what does bromoacetone mean in a sentence? bromoacetone meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.