- /bromˈər/ (S Afr)
The bluebottle fly
ORIGIN: Afrik; onomatopoeic
- _AFL-CIO President Bernard Brommer.
- Rita Brommer of Lilburn thinks so.
- _AFL-CIO President Bernard Brommer
- The recipe is inside, along with others from Geier and Brommer and Linda Williams Cattanach of Blairsville.
- Still, Minnesota AFL-CIO president Bernard Brommer said, " We're focused on the membership.
- We bet Rita Brommer's friends love to see her coming, since she often makes this cake for meetings, parties and hostess gifts when she visits folks out of town.
- Trails for hikers and bicyclists access the park from the upper harbor parking lot off of Brommer Street and from Mentel Ave . and Agnes St . in Santa Cruz on the north side.
- This connection between the City of Santa Cruz and the urbanized, unincorporated area of Live Oak was originally planned as a four-lane road-the " Broadway-Brommer Connection ".
- After a Europe-wide, open competitive bidding, the company Waldkircher Orgelbau J�ger & Brommer was chosen to remove later additions to the organ and restore its original tonal condition from 1944.
- "This is becoming a catastrophe, and I'm not over-using that word, " said Dennis Brommer, a United Steelworkers of America official in Canton, Ohio.
- More examples： 1 2
What is the meaning of brommer and how to define brommer in English? brommer meaning, what does brommer mean in a sentence? brommer meaning，brommer definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.