bridge abutment meaning
"bridge abutment" in a sentence
- [Civil engineering]
The end foundation upon which the bridge superstructure rests.
- Discussion on the compression stress of the huge u-shaped bridge abutment and design suggestions
- Analysis of deformation on soft subsoil around bridge abutment considering soil creep property
- bridge abutment cone
- Application of cement mixed pile on reinforcement of some highway bridge abutment groundsill
- Sometimes I want to drive my car into a bridge abutment.
- A new island was created from the Broad Street Bridge abutment.
- The system limit is at Lernacken, near the bridge abutment.
- They had been cut by the Texas Central Railroad for bridge abutments.
- Staircases in each bridge abutment allow access to the walkway.
- Geofoam was also used in embankments and bridge abutments for base stability.
What is the meaning of bridge abutment and how to define bridge abutment in English? bridge abutment meaning, what does bridge abutment mean in a sentence? bridge abutment meaning
，bridge abutment definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.