Synonyms of "breech""breech" in a sentence
- Noun: breech breech
- Opening in the rear of the barrel of a gun where bullets can be loaded
- rear of barrel, rear of tube
Sounds like: breach
Derived forms: breeches
Type of: opening
Part of: barrel, cask
1 : the hind end of the body : BUTTOCKS
2 : BREECH PRESENTATION; also : a fetus that is presented breech first
adv : in the manner of a breech delivery or breech presentation her children were born breech —Laura Cunningham the baby birthed breech —Jayne Anne Phillips
- Mrs costello wears the breeches in that house ...
- The reins and the breeches of the groom are glittering white.
- Pulling a dirty rag from his breeches pocket, he rubbed it clumsily over her face, then pinched her nose between its folds.
- The boy put on his breeches and went out for a ride
- Mrs bellingham tan his breech well, the upstart
- Not until the second round goes into the breech
- The breeches are the latest trend for pants
- And what i do is i put this now in the breech
- Rocket and breeches buoy and lifeboat
- Have you seen my dark brown breeches
What is the meaning of breech and how to define breech in English? breech meaning, what does breech mean in a sentence? breech meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.