bottom dollar meaning
- [American slang]
n., v. phr., informal One's last penny, one's last dollar. He was down to his bottom dollar when he suddenly got the job offer.
- I'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed.
- I 'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed.
- Somebody will do it. i'll bet my bottom dollar on that.
- Dont bet your bottom dollar on it though
- You can bet your bottom dollar he won't have waited for us
- You can bet your bottom dollar that i'll be at your basketball game
- Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
- I'll bet my bottom dollar he finds some excuse not to do what he has promised
- I can bet your bottom dollar that roy will be away today, as we've got a history test
- As an investor, you bet your bottom dollar it does.
- "bottom dollar" meaning in Chinese: na. 最后一块钱
- "bottom dollar" meaning in Japanese: なけなしの金、最後に残った金
- "bottom dollar" meaning in Russian: последний доллар
What is the meaning of bottom dollar and how to define bottom dollar in English? bottom dollar meaning, what does bottom dollar mean in a sentence? bottom dollar meaning，bottom dollar definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.