bottom chord meaning
The lower longitudinal member of a truss.
Any of the bottom series of truss members parallel to the roadway of a bridge.
- Curved bottom chord
- The fatigue strength of bottom chord node board, which is sensitivity to fatigue, is calculated by fem method
- Square end joists are primarily intended for bottom chord bearing.
- The bottom chords of the bridges range from to and the width averages.
- More than half the bridge's bottom chords were bent or twisted beyond repair.
- Latitudinal and longitudinal I-beams supported by the bottom chords provide a deck frame.
- Some early German bridges included diagonal panel bracing in trusses with parallel top and bottom chords.
- Top and bottom chords are made up of circular hollow sections which forms a triangular shape.
- The bottom chord of the trusses is a heavy tie beam supported on timber wall brackets.
- Along each end of the bottom chord are support rails with rope eyelets for suspension of tarpaulins.
- "bottom chord" meaning in Chinese: 底弦杆
- "bottom chord" meaning in Japanese: bottom chord 下弦[基礎]; 下弦[機械]
- "bottom chord" meaning in Russian: нижний пояс
What is the meaning of bottom chord and how to define bottom chord in English? bottom chord meaning, what does bottom chord mean in a sentence? bottom chord meaning，bottom chord definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.