Synonyms of "blooming""blooming" in a sentence
- Noun: blooming blooming
Adjective: blooming blooming
- The organic process of bearing flowers
Verb: bloom bloom
- Informal intensifiers
"what a blooming nuisance"
- bally [Brit], blinking [Brit], bloody, crashing, flaming, freaking, effing [Brit]
- Produce or yield flowers
"The cherry tree bloomed"
- blossom, flower
Derived forms: bloomings
See also: bloomer, unmitigated
Type of: biological process, develop, organic process
Encyclopedia: Bloom, KS Bloom, Allan David Bloom Bloom, Kansas Bloom, Wisconsin Bloom, WI Bloom, Red & the Ordinary Girl Blooming
Adj./ Adv. An intensifier. E.g."It's blooming cold outside!”
See bloom, 4.
On a cathode-ray-tube (CRT) screen, an enlargement of the electron-beam spot, caused by poor focusing. This results in poor image resolution.
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays.
- They were blooming with health and happiness.
- She is perfectly comfortable and blooming.
- My idea was growing, blooming.
- There are the blooming shrubs.
- She looks blooming and healthy.
- Our friendship is blooming.
- They'll look at madeleine, blooming and lovely.
- But my last hope's blooming well blasted.
- Palmer kirby had wakened late blooming lusts in her.
What is the meaning of blooming and how to define blooming in English? blooming meaning, what does blooming mean in a sentence? blooming meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.