Synonyms of "bloom""bloom" in a sentence
- Verb: bloom bloom
Noun: bloom bloom
- Produce or yield flowers
"The cherry tree bloomed"
- blossom, flower
- The organic process of bearing flowers
"you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- Reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colourful parts
- flower, blossom
- The best time of youth
- bloom of youth, salad days
- A rosy colour (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- blush, flush, rosiness
- The period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- flower, prime, peak, heyday, blossom, efflorescence, flush
- A powdery deposit on a surface
Derived forms: blooming, bloomed, blooms
See also: bloomer
Type of: biological process, crystallisation [Brit], crystallising [Brit], crystallization, crystallizing, develop, good health, healthiness, organic process, period, period of time, reproductive structure, time of life, time period
Part of: angiosperm, flowering plant, youth
Encyclopedia: Bloom, KS Bloom, Allan David Bloom Bloom, Kansas Bloom, Wisconsin Bloom, WI Bloom, Red & the Ordinary Girl
The formation of a thin film of material on the surface of paint causing it to appear lower in gloss and milky in color. It varies in composition depending on the nature of the paint, drying conditions, etc., and may sometimes be removed with a damp cloth.2.
A type of efflorescence that appears on brickwork.3.
A discoloration or change in appearance of the surface of a rubber product (as sulfur bloom and wax bloom) caused by the migration of a liquid or solid to the surface.4.
A defect on a freshly varnished surface, appearing as a cloudy film.5.
A surface film on glass; usually results from the deposition of smoke or vapor.
- Daffodils and crocuses bloom in the spring.
- The chestnuts in paris were all in bloom.
- The icy breeze nipped the young blooms.
- During the warmth of spring all the flowers bloom.
- They bloom as thick as buttercups in june.
- Industry blooms his talents.
- Farmers can make the desert bloom like the rose.
- Sheer contentment put a bloom on her.
- The gardens are all in bloom.
- The green leaves with red blooms are very pleasant to look at.
What is the meaning of bloom and how to define bloom in English? bloom meaning, what does bloom mean in a sentence? bloom meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.