"blooey" in a sentence
- [American slang]
mod. gone; destroyed.
• Everything is finished, blooey!
• All my plans are blooey!
- Indeed, sooner or later it'll go ka-blooey.
- All kinds of things had to happen to make it go blooey.
- And then blooey, you hear about this.
- As usual, when February sweeps end, television goes blooey for a week.
- Blooey releases the anchor and the crashing waves wash Manning and his man off the deck.
- And we won't be liable if the whole thing goes blooey and crashes your system for good.
- Ace, Blooey, and Eleanor jump to safety with life preservers . later, on a train Ace and Eleanor are married.
- A promising conceit and an amusing setup eventually go blooey, dissolving into equal amounts of tee-hees and tedium, ending in triteness.
- I was afraid they'd get on the stand and say I hadn't taught it and then the whole trial would go blooey.
- The lineup is respectable, and closer Doug Jones had 36 saves last year, but the rest of the bullpen and the starting rotation is blooey.
What is the meaning of blooey and how to define blooey in English? blooey meaning, what does blooey mean in a sentence? blooey meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.