Synonyms of "blank""blank" in a sentence
- Adjective: blank (blanker,blankest) blangk
Noun: blank blangk
- (of a surface) not written or printed on
"blank pages"; "fill in the blank spaces"
- clean, white
- Void of expression
"a blank stare"
- Not charged with a bullet
"a blank cartridge"
Verb: blank blangk
- A blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- A blank gap or missing part
- A piece of material ready to be made into something
- A cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- dummy, blank shell
- Keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
Derived forms: blanking, blankest, blanker, blanked, blanks
See also: blankly, blankness, empty, incommunicative, uncommunicative, unloaded
Type of: cartridge, character, crack, flat solid, gap, grapheme, graphic symbol, keep, prevent, sheet
Encyclopedia: Blank Blank, Boris
Verb. To rudely ignore. E.g."Despite being introduced 5 minutes earlier, he just blanked me and continued talking..”
1. A piezoelectric plate cut from a quartz crystal, but not yet finished to operate at a desired frequency.
2. To obscure or interrupt a signal or electron beam (usually momentarily), as in z-axis blanking in an oscilloscope.
3. A silicon wafer cut from a large slab, containing dopants only.
4. A magnetic diskette or tape on which nothing is recorded.
5. An optical diskette on
which nothing is recorded.
6. A location (such as a symbol or space) that is used to verify proper data character grouping and values.
- Higbee went blank and then grinned.
- He looked at me in blank amazement.
- Her questions drew blank looks all round.
- I 'm a blank on the subject of whiteman.
- If you can not answer the question, leave a blank.
- Suddenly my mind went blank.
- She would plant one seed in the blank wall.
- Leave two blank spaces at the beginning of each paragraph.
- To settle up her bill, mrs. blank needed $10.
- Wohl's only reply was the same blank gaze.
What is the meaning of blank and how to define blank in English? blank meaning, what does blank mean in a sentence? blank meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.