[ 'biskit ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "biscuit""biscuit" in a sentence
- Stop hogging the biscuits and pass them round!
- She sat stuffing herself with biscuits.
- He spiced the biscuits with cinnamon.
- I caught her with her fingers in the biscuit tin.
- Hand the biscuits round.
- Afterwards they went into the smoking-room for coffee and biscuits.
- Why don't you mix your biscuit on the pastry table, there?
- Then we talked of the wine and nibbled bath oliver biscuits.
- Do not put on that innocent look; we know you ate all the biscuits.
- I thought there would be some biscuits left but they have wolfed the lot!