Synonyms of "biggin""biggin" in a sentence
- Most places surrounded by Biggin Hill are small towns and villages.
- The aircraft was purchased by a group of Biggin Hill Airshow.
- Politically, Biggins has expressed his admiration for former John Smith.
- It is some south of Bromley and north of Biggin Hill.
- In September 1931 the track layout in Biggin Street was improved.
- Police and ambulances from Biggin Hill, Oxted and Tatsfield attended.
- "My children keep me grounded, " says Biggins.
- Her mother remembers Biggins as always deep in a book.
- She did both, marrying attorney Franklin Biggins in 1970.
- It was given to the Deutsches Museum by RAF Biggin Hill Station.
What is the meaning of biggin and how to define biggin in English? biggin meaning, what does biggin mean in a sentence? biggin meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.