beatrice lillie meaning
"beatrice lillie" in a sentence
- The production starred, among others, Beatrice Lillie and Jack Haley.
- As a satirist, she was compared with Beatrice Lillie and Fanny Brice.
- The show's producers originally sought comic actress Beatrice Lillie in the Diller role.
- In 1954 Carpenter appeared in London in " An Evening with Beatrice Lillie ".
- The show starred Beatrice Lillie and Jack Haley and had songs by Howard Dietz and Arthur Schwartz.
- They starred Gertrude Lawrence, Jack Buchanan, Beatrice Lillie, Stanley Holloway, and Jessie Matthews.
- It was directed by Alexander Leftwich and starred Beatrice Lillie, Ernest Truex, and Constance Carpenter.
- She made her Broadway debut in 1944 with Beatrice Lillie in " Seven Lively Arts ."
- Musical theater saw stars such as Ethel Merman, Beatrice Lillie, Mary Martin, and Gertrude Lawrence.
- Other patrons of Cromwell's life masks included Broadway actresses Lilyan Tashman, Katharine Cornell, and Beatrice Lillie.
What is the meaning of beatrice lillie and how to define beatrice lillie in English? beatrice lillie meaning, what does beatrice lillie mean in a sentence? beatrice lillie meaning
，beatrice lillie definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.