"beath" in a sentence
- /bēdh/ (Spenser)
To bathe, heat
ORIGIN: OE bethian to foment
- I apologize to Mr . Beath and Mr . Kelly.
- Only Beath and Smith regularly broke through Souths'defences.
- Beath was wounded at the Second Battle of Bull Run.
- Hugh Beath, the general chairman of the Buick Classic, said Saturday.
- According to Andrew Beath of CSIRO Exploration & Mining other important criteria includes:
- Twice Mc Beath tried to flag down a passing vessel with no success.
- Wardlaw joined Hill of Beath Hawthorn in June 2013.
- Star players include Ben Couchman, Brendon Smith, Aaron Beath and Fuad Suljkanovic.
- However, referee Chris Beath believed his arms to be in a natural position.
- Before 1850, Cowdenbeath was just a collection of farms within the parish of Beath.
What is the meaning of beath and how to define beath in English? beath meaning, what does beath mean in a sentence? beath meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.