be glued to meaning
"be glued to" in a sentence
- be glued to the television/screen etc informal to be watching the television etc with all your attention or for a long time:
▪ The kids are glued to the TV all day.
- You do that again and you're going to be glued to the bench
- Shared values and common purpose have to be glue to make they fly
- Objects may be glued to each other or to the level.
- Suffice to say, the Patriots will be glued to their television.
- Linari will be glued to a TV set in Hawaii.
- And those viewers most likely will be glued to cable.
- The skins could then be glued to the profiled structure.
- The plant roots and stems will not themselves be glued to anything.
- But not everyone will be glued to the television.
- Saturday night, his detractors and advocates will both be glued to the fight.
What is the meaning of be glued to and how to define be glued to in English? be glued to meaning, what does be glued to mean in a sentence? be glued to meaning
，be glued to definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.